Invitation envelopes are the first items guests see. They set the tone for the event and provide guests with a first glimpse of the event’s theme and style. Let me help you make the first impression you desire with handwritten calligraphy. Handwritten calligraphy envelopes are perfect for weddings, as well as holiday cards, graduation announcements, baby announcements, wedding and bridal showers invitations, etc.
How It Works
1. Browse My Script Options. Begin my deciding which script best suits your event (available script options can be found below). I also provide various types of envelope styles and layouts (take a look at the Portfolio tab for some examples).
2. Contact me. Please use the form on this website to send me a message with the details of your event. Be sure to include number of envelopes, type of envelope, ink color preference, event date, etc. All paper products (e.g. envelopes) will be shipped to me (I live in Charlotte, NC). Please include 20% extra envelopes for additions, changes, errors, etc.
4. The Handshake. Once we’ve discussed the details and are in agreement, I’ll send you an invoice and a contract. A 50% deposit is then required to reserve a spot on my calendar.
5. Prepare Your Guest List. Email your guest list to me in an Excel spreadsheet, listing the names and addresses exactly how you want them to appear on your envelopes (i.e. no abbreviations). Following is an example:
Mr. and Mrs. David Smith
4125 Bridge Avenue
Charlotte, North Carolina
5. The Magic Happens. I typically complete 50 envelopes per week, so please consider that when ordering. I recommend booking well in advance to secure a spot on my calendar.
6. Final Invoice and Shipment. Once I’ve completed your envelopes and final payment has been received, I will ship your envelopes back to you. Your second payment will be based on your final order (e.g. the total number of envelopes increased from the amount on the original invoice).
Please feel free to message me with any questions or custom order inquiries. I’d love to be a part of your special event!